I make it a point to read more than I write – which gets harder and harder in this time of texting, emailing, and FB posting. My reading ambitions are always higher than I can keep up with leaving my bookshelves full and overflowing with planned reads. Which is why I love this reading challenge from: http://poetreeandbooks.blogspot.com/
Clean out your bookshelf and check off all those books that you want to read at the same time. I am going to challenge myself to read 10 books in 10 weeks. Here is my list from my bookshelf:
As you can see, I have been on a book-to-movie kick. If you want to join the challenge, copy and paste the guidelines below.
1. Choose a time frame for your challenge.
2. Select a stack of unread books from your shelves/piles/boxes/book hoard.
3. Post a photo and/or list of the books on your blog or social media, along with the chosen time frame.
4. Use the challenge image in your post (if posting on a blog) and link back to the original challenge page.
5. Leave a link to your post in the comments on the original challenge page, so you can be added to the list of participants.
6. Read, read, read!
7. Donate, sell, give away, or recycle any books still unread at the end of the challenge.